Original Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2/4/8GB RAM + Case + Fan + Heat Sink + Power Adapter + 32/64 GB SD Card + Micro HDMI-compatible Cable for RPI 4B
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generationRaspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification
1. Acrylic material , won't block the Wifi and Bluetooth signal. And it is clearly tansparent , you can watch the Raspberry Pi through the case all the time.2. Made by 6 acrylic sheets , easy to install together ( Please be gently when installing)3. There is a layer of protective film on the surface of acrylic , please tear up it before use , then it will be transparent.4. It is a dual use case. You can use the case with fan on the cover , or you can use the case with GPIO type 3.5 inch LCD ( can not install fan at the same time) . The fan can provide well heat dissipation.5. Please be gentle to install the acrylic case. We suggest you watch the installation video before install it. Be gently when assemble the case.
1. Aluminum material , with good thermal conductivity.2. With self-stick thermal conductive adhesive on the back side , easy to install on Raspberry Pi3. 4 piece heat sink in total , for CPU , RAM , Networking card and USB control module.
Power Adapter :
1. USBC type interface for Raspberry Pi 42. 5V 3A out put , 100-240V 0.3A 50/60Hz input3. EU , US , UK , AU plug available ( please write it in order page)4. There is ON/OFF button on the cable , press ot to be ON , press it again to be OFF , very convenient to control power.5. Power cable is about 95 cm
SD Card :
1. 32GB or 64GB capacity to choose2. Class 10 fast speed , 3. Provide USB 2.0 USB reader. 4. We don't pre install system in the SD card , you can install by yourself refer to : https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/raspberry-pi-setting-up/3
HDMI-compatible Cable :
1. Micro HDMI-compatible to HDM-compatible2. Male to male3. 1.5m approx length4. Use to connect the Raspberry Pi to LCD/TV/Monitor
Bundle 1 :
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2GB RAM)1 x Acrylic Case1 x Cooling Fan1 x 32GB SD Card1 x SD card Reader4 x Heatsinks1 x Micro HDMI-compatible Cable1 x 5V 3A Switch Power Adapter( as following picture )
Bundle 2 :
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB RAM)1 x Acrylic Case1 x Cooling Fan1 x 32GB SD Card1 x SD card Reader4 x Heatsinks1 x Micro HDMI-compatible Cable1 x 5V 3A Switch Power Adapter( as following picture )
Bundle 3 :
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (8GB RAM)1 x Acrylic Case1 x Cooling Fan1 x 32GB SD Card1 x SD card Reader4 x Heatsinks1 x Micro HDMI-compatible Cable1 x 5V 3A Switch Power Adapter( as following picture )
Bundle 4 :
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2GB RAM)1 x Acrylic Case1 x Cooling Fan1 x 64GB SD Card1 x SD card Reader4 x Heatsinks1 x Micro HDMI-compatible Cable1 x 5V 3A Switch Power Adapter( as following picture )
Bundle 5 :
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4GB RAM)1 x Acrylic Case1 x Cooling Fan1 x 64GB SD Card1 x SD card Reader4 x Heatsinks1 x Micro HDMI-compatible Cable1 x 5V 3A Switch Power Adapter( as following picture )
Bundle 6 :
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (8GB RAM)1 x Acrylic Case1 x Cooling Fan1 x 64GB SD Card1 x SD card Reader4 x Heatsinks1 x Micro HDMI-compatible Cable1 x 5V 3A Switch Power Adapter( as following picture )
Raspberry Pi 4 Specifications :
Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHzMemory: 2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 (depending on model)Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet2 × USB 3.0 ports2 × USB 2.0 ports.GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI-compatible ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)2-lane MIPI DSI display port2-lane MIPI CSI camera port4-pole stereo audio and composite video portMultimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode);H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphicsSD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storageInput power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A 1 ) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A 1 )Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
• This product should only be connected to an external power supply rated at 5V/3A DC or 5.1V/ 3A DCminimum 1 . Any external power supply used with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B shall comply with relevantregulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use.• This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and, if used inside a case, the caseshould not be covered.• This product should be placed on a stable, flat, non-conductive surface in use and should not becontacted by conductive items.• The connection of incompatible devices to the GPIO connection may affect compliance and result indamage to the unit and invalidate the warranty.• All peripherals used with this product should comply with relevant standards for the country of useand be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met. Thesearticles include but are not limited to keyboards, monitors and mice when used in conjunction withthe Raspberry Pi.• Where peripherals are connected that do not include the cable or connector, the cable or connectormust offer adequate insulation and operation in order that the relevant performance and safetyrequirements are met.
How to assemble the case?
Please watch the guide video before you assemble the case. The video is in the product description.When installing, the action should be a few lighter, in case of acrylic fracture. The acrylic is not so hard as ABS material.
Why the case is not transparent ?
There is a layer of protective film on the surface of acrylic. Please tear up it before using. Then you can see it become clear transperent.
How to use the Raspberry Pi?
The Raspberry Pi official website provide the use guide in this link: https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/raspberry-pi-setting-uphttps://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/raspberry-pi-using
Why the red indicator light of Raspberry Pi is not on?
It can be due to 2 reason usually.1. The power supply is not working. Find other 5V 3A power to test it.2. The red indicatoer light of Raspberry Pi is not working.3. If the red indicator light is flashing, it mean the voltage is not stable. Need to change the power supply.4. If the power supply is not normal, it can cause some problem for Raspberry Pi. So sometimes the unknow reason problem can be solbed by use another power supply.
How to understand green indicator light?
When booting from the SD card, the ACT light should flash irregularly. However, it can flash in a more standardized way to indicate a problem:3 flashes: start.elf not found4 flashes: start.elf cannot be started, so it may be damaged. Or, the card is not inserted correctly, or the card slot is not working.7 flashes: kernel.img not found8 flashes: SDRAM is not recognized. In this case, your SDRAM may be damaged, or bootcode.bin or start.elf cannot be read.If any of the above situations occurs, please try to use the newly installed Pi operating system of Raspberry's new SD card.
Why there is no video out put from Raspberry Pi?
1. You can check if the green light flash irregularly. If not, you can write the system to sd card again. ( you can use a latest verion Raspberry Pi OS for testing). 2. Use other SD card to test ( FAT 32 format, at least 8GB)3. Use other HDMI-compatible cable to test.You can try to connect the Raspberry Pi by SSH to check it the problem is on HDMI-compatible output.4. Use other power supply (5V 3A at least)6. Some touh screen need to install driver to use and may only support a few systems. Some touch screen need to revise the config,txt in the sd card to use.